Saturday, July 21, 2012


Stacey Michelle Peter
General Delivery
Bellingham Wa  98225
(360) 312-3741




Re: Contested Parking Ticket #T10013128 Stacey M Peter

In response to Parking Meterofficer  Margaret Myles “discovery report”.
Juyl 6th 2010

I, Stacey M Peter am homeless, living in my van, and have been since Markh of this year.  I am working with the Whatcom Opportunity Council located on Cornwall, directly across the street from the parking lot that I received the ticket at.

As it was the first week of July I parked at the lot to use the “porta potty” facility that was there and then got to the Opportunity council to check in as directed once a month to advise that I am still waiting for housing assistance.

When I came out of the “porta-potty” a meter cart and lady was standing at the back of my 1997 Grand Caravan looking at my bicycles hangin on the back, and she said under her breath, “is this your husband?”  I said “what?”  and per HER report…

She was looking directly at me, and I said, “this isn’t fair!  I am homeless!”  “Where am I suppose to poop?!”  I didn’t say any more because this is too hard and I miss my son all the time, and crying everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment