Saturday, October 18, 2014

Five Diamonds



October 17

Dr Who 
S8/Ep08 Mummy on the Orient Express

"I'm trapped!"
"What? Where are you? Clara! Is that you?"
"Yes! yes, ah can you hear us?" 
"No! Computer, can you open the door please?"
"Call me Gus. I'm afraid this door can only be opened by executive order."
"Oh forget it!" *sigh*
"Now the stupid super sonic-screwdriver's not working!"
"What? What do you mean it's not working! Why?"
"I don't know, some kind of supression field, I would guess.
It would have to be a guess, because as I said the stupid sonic screwdrivers not working. What are you even doing in there?
"O, I was looking for you, Mr. Nothing to worry about!"
"What, was I suppose to waken you up? Drag you out of bed, because I had a hunch. Thought you didn't want to do this anymore."
"Now look, please can we just not do this now, I think we might not be alone in here. There's a sarcophagus."
"Is it in there?"
"I think we might just be able to find out. Turns out the sonic is working, just not on the door we need right now."



No comments:

Post a Comment