Thursday, September 11, 2014

Table tops and Potholders--

--probably napkins and silverware holders too.
For now placemats and potholders. Potholders are quick and fun and 
here's why!
I'm fat! I quit smoking over a year ago and have been working with an sports physician for my shoulder and hip injuries, Noble Chiropathic here in town. I'll tell you a secret, try N.E.T.  Dr. Noble does this on me and it works! I don't know why! But it does! Major progress! I'm back doing small amounts of yoga and walking, and some biking with less dibilitating pain.
*for those smokers who want to quit, and can't, don't give-up or in! I suggest chantrix AND yoga-Kate Potter, Namaste'. It's been 468 days todate. I quit coffee and chocolate too!192 days. (HUGE for me!) odaat.



Almost finished project. I took a class from Donna at Fourth Corner Quilts with my Mom this spring. This is a 9 square patchwork pattern. Cut 9 squares, line them up, light then dark-turn-and sew. 
I'm really glad I got to spend time with my Mom doing this. Can't wait to do some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment